In addition to the last beta update, this time I attempted to slay the famous vanishing tent bug.
That said, I still don't know what causes it. I had it vanish on me once, but when I used that same savegame later, fully planning to just console myself a new tent, it was back. Perhaps the game choked on a load order change. Perhaps the game didn't like that it was sitting in a non-Tamriel worldspace, on the line where two cells meet. I don't know.
I added a tracking quest that will monitor the cell the tent is in all the time, and if the player is in the same cell where the tent should be, but the tent isn't there, the quest will move it back. This is rather a bandaid solution, but the best idea I had.
Other small fixes:
As before, I didn't have much time for testing, but so far stuff looks good. I will probably update on the Nexus soon™, but here's the file for now, just in case.